Our poll
You Like Our Server?
Total of answers: 1132
Friday, 2024-05-17, 2:52 PM
Welcome Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
.::L2 Revenge Forums::. » Lineage2 Revenge Forum! » Lineage II Revenge Forum! » ADMIN ARE U HERE??
ADMIN ARE U HERE??
mavaDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 12:36 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
hi! i download this patch but i dont see ppl in this server... why??? this server is awesome... u need to repair download(all ppl not have utorrent... u need to upload the system in megaupload its free and more efficient for download) and need to reaperture this server for get more ppl smile good luck! i fallow u i have friend playing here :)!

Added (2011-12-21, 12:36 PM)
---------------------------------------------
NEED ANSWER AND NEED THIS SERVER NOT DONATE FOR EVER! :D!

zoumhsDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 3:56 PM | Message # 2
Owner Of L2Revenge
Group: Administrators
Hello.

Download links checked + Patch working perfect.

For get more ppl please dont forget to vote the server every day!

mavaDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 12:42 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
hello gm ... I need to do a reopening on this server and rename it anything else, do denuevo advertising and delete some "npc" that are other .. publish the server so that we have more people if I can help you as a GM, because a server "c4" is never seen today .. to reset the server to start from 0 and thus attract more people

Added (2011-12-22, 12:41 PM)
or if you want we can get started together a hellbound server, are well seen and could help with that since I was a server admin hellbound "l2energy.net" ... is a server which had a lot of people, many people and you could help remake the server version hellboun .... you think about this proposal?
greetings!

Added (2011-12-22, 12:42 PM)
if you're wondering why not and made ​​a server ... that I dont have is the "host" or the money to pay
if you like .. Can we make the server with donations ... but the money from the donations that are yours ... I do not care about money just to help you as gm or administrator is sufficient

Message edited by mava - Thursday, 2011-12-22, 12:48 PM

zoumhsDate: Sunday, 2011-12-25, 12:26 PM | Message # 4
Owner Of L2Revenge
Group: Administrators
Merry Christmas!

Server Updated again to Freya!

omg lol cool...

.::L2 Revenge Forums::. » Lineage2 Revenge Forum! » Lineage II Revenge Forum! » ADMIN ARE U HERE??
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Search
Site friends
  • uCoz Community
  • uCoz Manual
  • Video Tutorials
  • Official Template Store
  • Best uCoz Websites